The mission of the Mendocino Coast and County Healers’ Network is to enhance the quality and availability of healers’ to the general public and provide outreach support for the membership body.
- Cultivate a discourse among competent healing professionals to brainstorm and compile practical, proven solutions to the problems.
- Increase awareness of healing options and therapeutic tools among practitioners and among the general public.
- Improve the quality of care at residential treatment care facilities within our sphere of influence by challenging them to operate more effectively and to uphold the best interests of their clients as their highest priority.
- Profile Services offered by practitioners referrals to clinical services and non-clinical services that enhance the quality of health and healing of our coastal region.
- Develop a community facility that promotes employs competent people, fresh ideas, stellar training, common sense, and practical solutions to help people through the healing process. This may be in the form but not limited to a community conferencing center.
- Promote “Destination Mendocino” as a “Healthy and Healing Community”.
- Raise funds to create grants that enable lower-income clients to access services.