Mendocino County and Coast Healers’ Network
Vision, Mission, Goals, Core Values
and Statement of Purpose
Vision: A flourishing membership organization of healing arts practitioners collaborating to improve skills, practices and offerings to create a healing environment and morphogenic field for the health and healing of communities in Mendocino County~. To promote Mendocino County and Coast environments as a "Health and Healing Destination”.
- to nurture and promote the healing arts community by providing opportunities for residents and visitors to Mendocino County and Coast environs networking, education, renewal, collaborative practice and promotion of practitioners.
- to promote a healthy and healing awareness of Mendocino County and Coastal region to residents & visitors by offering information and listings of practitioner referrals, i.e. to promote Health and Healing~.
- to create an easy access to a variety of healing modalities and practitioners ~ a site in which people experiencing illness or seeking assist could obtain information about treatment options.
- to provide marketing outreach for coastal healing arts practitioners.
- to establish a setting in which members could offer inter-disciplinary health evaluations.
- create a green conference and healing arts center embodying sacred geometry.
- Sustainability, ecologic responsibility, and reverence for the natural world.
- Respect for diversity in healing modalities and traditions.
- Spiritual renewal as component of healing
See additional links: